I am a Postdoctoral Researcher at Purdue University, advised by Prof. Changhee Jung.
Before joining Purdue, I have received Ph. D in School of Computing at KAIST under supervision of Prof. Seungryoul Maeng. But I was also advised and collaborated with Prof. Jaehyuk Huh and Prof. Youngjin Kwon as a member of Computer Architecture and System Lab (CASYS).
My primary area of interest is computer architecture. Throughput my graduate studies, I have explored how computer architecture can support crash consistency and transactions in non-volatile memory. However, my interests are not limited to computer architecture, but span across operating systems and concurrency control. In particular, I am looking for interesting problems in computer-architecture related area and addressing these challenges with HW-SW codesigns.
- Jungi Jeong and Changhee Jung, PMEM-Spec: Persistent Memory Speculation, ASPLOS 2021.
- Jungi Jeong, Jaewan Hong, Seungryoul Maeng, Changhee Jung, and Youngjin Kwon, Unbounded Hardware Transactional Memory for a Hybrid DRAM/NVM Memory System, MICRO 2020.
- Jungi Jeong, Chang Hyun Park, Jaehyuk Huh, and Seungryoul Maeng, Efficient Hardware-assisted Logging with Asynchronous and Direct Update for Persistent Memory, MICRO 2018.
- Chang Hyun Park, Taekyoung Heo, Jungi Jeong, and Jaehyuk Huh, Hybrid TLB Coalescing: Improving TLB Translation Coverage under Diverse Fragmented Memory Allocations, ISCA 2017.
- Jungi Jeong, Daewoo Lee, and Seungryoul Maeng, Application-assisted Writeback for Hadoop Clusters, CLUSTER 2016.